On 5th April, 1971, Sacred heart School came into existence with the motto of "Walk as children of Light" (Ephesians 5:8)
The founders, Late G. A. Abraham and Late Vasantha Abraham, had the vision to give world class education to the children of this region. Late G. A. Abraham was an able administrator and a retired Indian Army Officer. Late Vasantha Abraham was a veteran teacher and an eminent educationalist.
With all humility we thank the Lord Almighty for enabling the institution to complete its 50 glorious years (1971-2021) of service in the field of education, imparting knowledge, training and moulding young minds.
Today, Sacred Heart School is a family of over 4000 students 200 plus staff members. The school is located in a lush green surroundings in the township of Moga, in the Indian state of Punjab. It is hardly 3 hours drive from the Amritsar International Airport and 6 hours drive from New Delhi, the national capital of India. The school has separate campus for the primary wing and the main school houses the middle and senior wings. Both the campuses are well equipped with latest art of teaching technologies.
The school is managed by Sacred Heart Educational Society, registered under societies act XXI of 1860, S.No.369 of 1980-81, Chandigarh. The society comprises of eminent educationalists, academicians and social activists. It is a Christian Minority institution.